WARNING: electricity

The electricity upstairs is still not repaired, though people are currently working on it. One of the neutral wires is disconnected somewhere. What this means is that if you touch a piece of equipment plugged into the wrong circuit (we don’t have a precise list), you might get shocked. You won’t die, due to safety circuit breakers, but it will probably be a big surprise.

So be careful, this should be fixed soon, check here for updates.

This is one of the reasons the 3D printing station hasn’t been re-activated upstairs, that will happen soon, unless people vote to move it back to the original location due to accessibility issues. Sorry for the delays but safety first!