Toy steamboat race ! מירוץ סירות צעצוע

סירת פוט-פוט או פופ-פופ היא צעצוע עם בוילר בסיסי ומנוע קיטור ללא חלקים נעים המופעל על ידי נר. השם נובע מהרעש שחלק מהסירות מייצרות .

בסדנא כיפית זו תחוו במו ידיכם עקרונות גלגולי אנרגיה עם צעצוע שהומצא ככל הנראה בסוף המאה ה-19 ונעלם מזירת המשחקים לפני כ-70 שנה בעקבות כניסת הצעצועים מפלסטיק.
מוכנים למירוץ?

הכניסה חופשית לקהל הרחב בתרומה מומלצת. אין הגבלת גיל. ילדים עד גיל 13 מחוייבים בליווי מבוגר.

על המדריך: עופר משתמש בידע, מקצועיות, ניסיון והרבה חשיבה יצירתית למציאת פתרונות לא שגרתיים והינו ממובילי החשיבה היצירתית בתחום האנרגיה בארץ, בפרט בהעברת מסרים הממחישים עקרונות חשובים בשימוש נבון באנרגיה.
לעופר קרן ניסיון של למעלה מ 30 שנים בתחום ההתייעלות האנרגטית בתעשייה ובארגונים מגוונים במשק הישראלי.

Translation to English below (please double check me, done as a one off - I definitely missed some professional names and used lame terminology. I forgot what התייעלות אנרגטית is in English, for one):

Ready for the race?

A pop-pop boat is a toy with a basic boiler and steam engine with no moving parts powered by a candle. The name comes from the noise that some boats make.

In this fun workshop you will experience in person principles of energy transformation with a toy that was invented probably in the late 19th century and disappeared from the games arena some 70 years ago following the introduction of plastic toys.

Admission is free to the public with recommended donation.

There is no age restriction.

Children under the age of 13 are required to be accompanied by an adult.

About the Guide: Ofer uses knowledge, professionalism, experience and a lot of creative thought to find unconventional solutions and is one of the leaders in creative thinking in the field of energy in Israel, in particular in conveying messages that illustrate important principles of intelligent use of energy.

Ofer has over 30 years of experience in energy efficiency in various industries and organizations in the Israeli economy.