i was thinking about improving the light situation at the new space and come up with a new design for the front glass door.
i was thinking to take all the LED tubes from the old space and situate the at the new space.
and start planning for fixing\replacing the glass door with something more robust.
if you are interested in helping in any way (including moral support)
welcomed to join
The plan for the Lights:
Day 1 :
- a few of hours of planning the layout at shoken and marking placement for cables and lights
- going to KG45 and another couple of hours striping the LEDs
- pizza (can be vegan if you are into it)
Day 2 :
- drilling all the mounting hardware (4-5 hours)
- hanging the LEDS (2 hours)
- running wires (no idea how long, last time took some time)
Day 3 :
Idea for the Door
i was thinking (if the current state of frame allows) to make wood Belgian doors ala Molet style (we can asked them for guidelines if needed, they will be happy to help). it’s cheap(ish) it’s sturdy, and looks nice IMO.
looks like that (if someone has a better pic from our visit that would be nice @dkostadinov7 ?)
Any suggestions are more then welcomed