New location options for TAMI (another round of)

First letโ€™s find a new place.

@kfir offered to scout the list I gathered.

1 Like

cool @beticenudi as well and so will I
we need initial filtering, calling phone numbers and removing irrelevant options before we start the legwork.
I think that if we manage to reduce from 10,000/month to 8000/month will greatly increase our chances of surviving. This is our 80-20.

reminding the other requirements:

let me know when and i will come with you.

Door should be wide enough for a wheelchair and elevator.

1 Like

Maybe ask Holon, as the Iria is smaller there is less buerocracy. So ask in Holon how much the Arnona is and if tami can get the better Arnona classification.
Or claim that tami is a bet knesset of the flying drill bit.
So south of kibbuz galiot Holon starts, so there should be shity cheap storage places to hold the tami.
This could be a cheaper solution.
Everybody wants an office at the beach so if it would be cheap I would like to have tami near the beach but unfortunately it is expensive because everybody wants. So take a location not everybody wants and ask for cheaper rent and cheaper Arnona.
Why not North Holon? Please look there also, paying 6000 instead of 8000 would be a better option or getting more space for a bit cheaper.

transferred discussion to: Shin 7 workspace

Just spoke to Matan from Shin 7, heโ€™s the owner
This post and link to discourse will be sent to him.

Matan, has seen our Arnona plea and has been contemplating what to do lately with his space.
His space of 450sqm is divided into: his workshop , letting/renting workshops and letting/renting offices.

Lately he said he wants to do 100% workshops.
One option he is considering is renting together with other like-minded partners (the other is to move to somewhere smaller). TAMI with Shin 7 and others is an option, and from his point of view TAMIโ€™z are a rare find.

So we agreed that I will pass on to TAMI , and decide when we are ready to visit (I said very soon). Heโ€™s flexible and around the corner.
We can see his place as well as meet him and see if we can collaborate in some fashion by combining our community not only with his space, but also with his vision to fill the place with workshops.

Other resources:

[Your annual S.O.S (the post on facebook)

Arnona round 3 - focus group for artists and makers of Tel Aviv //

If you mean the โ€œnewโ€ central station, Itโ€™s quite a procedure to enter there when there are no busses. You need to call the Moked, and wait until someone open (a particular gate near the service taxis.)

1 Like

You have to remember that the prices stated usually require the addition of VAT (we canโ€™t get a tax refund for it since we are not dealing with VAT.)

1 Like

VAT works like germany :smiley:
If you dont bill vat you cant deduct vat.

1 Like

Got information about 11,000 square meters that are going to be turned into an underground city at the lower floors at the CBS. Itโ€™s a big project with lotโ€™s of bodies involved in.
When do we want to see and hear whatโ€™s happening there?

• ื”ืคื™ืœ ื”ืœื‘ืŸ
2 Likes

Itโ€™s becoming quite urgent to start checking out candidate properties
Suggest to fill in this table, anyone who thinks they have a property can fill in the table

1 Like

@shayg ื™ืฉ ืœืš ืžืกืคืจื™ ื˜ืœืคื•ืŸ ืฉืœื”ื?

ืžืžืœื ืคื” ืœืงืจืืช ืกื™ื ื•ืŸ:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IhDVctQJ5R4hJwsRj0C6pkKd5P0MSLtdyVY0QNQTHec/edit#gid=1056872613]

ืฆืจื™ืš ืœืœื›ืช ืœื˜ื™ื™ืœ ืฉื. ื–ื” ืฉืœื‘ ืื—ื“ ืœืคื ื™ ื”ืžืกืคืจื™ื.

Added pics + street view links, some cleanup

1 Like

looks excellent!
yalla time to start checking them out and filling in the table.
of all things to do for tami, I think searching for cheaper property is the most urgent task.

ืชื›ื ื™ืก ืœื•ื•ื™ืงืŸ ื›ื“ื™ ืฉื™ื”ื™ื” ืืคืฉืจ ืœืขืงื•ื‘ ืื—ืจื™ ื–ื”.

ืืชื” ืžื•ื–ืžืŸ ืœื”ื›ื ื™ืก ื•ืœืฉื›ื ืข ืื ืฉื™ื ืœื”ืฉืชืžืฉ ื‘ื–ื”
ืœื“ืขืชื™ ื–ื” ื”ื™ื” ื ืกื™ื•ืŸ ื ื—ืžื“ ืœื”ื ื”ืœ ื‘ื™ืขื™ืœื•ืช ื’ื‘ื•ื”ื” ื™ื•ืชืจ , ืื‘ืœ ื›ื ืจืื” ืœื ืืคืงื˜ื™ื‘ื™ ืขื ื‘ืขื™ื•ืช ืจื‘ื•ืช ื›ืžื• ื ื’ื™ืฉื•ืช.

ื ื’ื™ืฉื•ืช?

ืœืจื‘ ื”ืžื›ืจื™ืข ื‘ืชืืžื™ ืื™ืŸ ื ื’ื™ืฉื•ืช ื•ื—ืฉื™ืคื” ืœืžืฉื™ืžื•ืช ื‘ืœื—ื™ืฆืช ื›ืคืชื•ืจ ืœืขื•ืžืช ื”ืœื™ื ืง ืฉืฆื•ืจืฃ.
ื›ืžื• ื›ืŸ ืฆืจื™ืš ืœื”ื•ืกื™ืฃ ื™ื“ื ื™ืช ื›ืœ ืžืฉืชืžืฉ ื—ื“ืฉ ืœื›ืœ ืœื•ื— ื‘ื ืคืจื“ ื•ืื™ืŸ ื”ืชืจืื” ื‘ืื™ืžื™ื™ืœ.

Spoke with Tzila from Hamanor 17 on Bar Yochai.
Can visit tomorrow (2019-11-2019) between 1300 and 1500.
Any preference?

0 voters

Its on the list