IDENTIFICATION IP

If it possible according to the IP that appears on my website - to see the location of a viewer? Intention location: street name - home number?

In general? No.

but i remember - i did it - few years ago - r u sure?

You can get a general location for some IPs, but it is highly inaccurate. Some companies that have bought IP blocks for internal use have an exact address on file, but even then you get the head office address rather than the address the IP is in use at, generally.

Unless itโ€™s some extraordinary case

BIBI_IP

6m0ne2oo & 64b4k - L00KING AT Uยกยกยก

ื ื›ื•ืŸ. ืื‘ืœ ืœื”ื ื™ืฉ ื’ื™ืฉื” ืœืกืคืงื™ ื”ืื™ื ื˜ืจื ื˜. ืœื ื• ืื™ืŸ.
ื”ืžืงืกื™ืžื•ื ืฉืื ื™ ืืงื‘ืœ ื–ื” ืืช ื›ืชื•ื‘ืช ื”- IP ืฉืœ ื”ืกืคืง ืžืžื ื” ื”ื•ื ื™ืฆื ืžื”ืจืฉืช ื”ืคื ื™ืžื™ืช ืฉืœ ื”ืกืคืง.

ื—ื•ืฅ ืžืžืงืจื™ ืงืฆื” ืฉืœ ื˜ื•ื•ื—ื™ ื›ืชื•ื‘ื•ืช ืฉื”ื•ืงืฆื• ืœืžื•ืกื“ื•ืช ื’ื“ื•ืœื™ื ื‘ืชื—ื™ืœืช ื“ืจื›ื• ืฉืœ ื”ืื™ื ื˜ืจื ื˜.

u can do it with KALI Linux

ืœื ืฆื™ืคื™ืชื™ ืœืคื—ื•ืช

1 Like

You really canโ€™t. You need access to logs and records that simply arenโ€™t publicly available. The ISP can do it for there customers, and maybe the government had a feed (in many countries it takes a warrant to get the info off the ISP).

Kali Linux is not magic. Itโ€™s just a collection of open source tools.

maybe