Arnona round 3 - focus group for artists and makers of Tel Aviv

Another outcome of the meeting today at Heshmonaim 90 is that we met another group with similar arnona issues to ours.
They’re also fighting the process in a similar manner to TAMI.
i.e. got the default businesses arnona, fighting for mosad mitnadev, plea to misrad hapnim etc

We decided to host a meeting with other groups to see if and how we may be able to fight this battle united, or atvl share knowledge and resources.

The meeting is going to be next week or the week after that.
Stay tuned.
Kfir or Jonathan to update

2 Likes

i’ll update as soon as i will set a date with her. it will be open to all TAMI, everyone is invited.

Artists we met said they found and called relevant person at Misrad hapnim .
Can you ask them for the number?

1 Like

This is awesome, together we are much more powerful. I’ll check to see if we can get media coverage on this, it should be possible.

1 Like

:grinning:

Brief update: our recent post on facebook regarding the arnona issue (Your annual S.O.S) got the attention of someone that works with the municipality engineering dept.
She said they’d like to help us. This is actually her job - to conserve the cohesion of communities.
She will come to visit on Sunday

Attached is all the correspondences after the initial rejection of mosad mitnadev from the iriya (2019-06) followed by the plea to mirad hapnim (2019-08)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CCNDQ0dXbbL8e4YgWkahohsae8ObUPnO

1 Like

i will ask her. invited her to this forum too

I welcome @hamecarer to our thread.
We have a contact in the irya that might be relavent to you too.

When are you meeting with your fellow artist next week ?

1 Like

Post Foreclusure עיקול update: Your annual S.O.S

שווה לשקול להגיש בקשה לפי חוק חופש המידע לרשימת הגופים שהוכרו כ’מוסדות מתנדב’ לפי עיריית תל אביב ב7 השנים האחרונות

2 Likes

עדיף להיעזר בסדנא לידע ציבור בשביל זה.

כלומר בבני דאון.

רעיונות טובים, אם הכוונה לגרום להם להזיע קצת (אני לא נגד אבל קשה לי לצפות מה התמורה).
מבחינת זמינות הנתונים, לועדה שהחליטה עלינו לפחות יש לנו שקיפות.
במכת הדחייה שקיבלנו מהעיריה הם מתייחסים ל"ועדת הכספים 9/19" .

בשורה של פרוטוקול ועדת הכספים 19-9 במסמך המלא עם כל הנספחים מעמוד 137
https://www.tel-aviv.gov.il/Transparency/Pages/Finance.aspx
זה גם שמור לנו בדרייב

אולי כדאי להפנות את הבקשה לבקשת מידע גם למשרד הפנים
https://www.gov.il/he/departments/news/news-19-08-19

בעקבות הSOS שהוצאנו (Your annual S.O.S ) רבים הציעו לעזור בדרכים יצירתיות.
בפרט בנושא המאבק שלנו להשגת הכרה כמוסד מ תנדב בארנונה, ריכזנו את כל המידע הרלוונטי. תרגישו חופשי להפיץ ולתת משוב (פה, לא בקובץ כי הוא צריך להשאר נקי)

Following our SOS( Your annual S.O.S ) , a lot of people have been asking if they can help TAMI in creative ways :heart:
In many of these cases, information about TAMI is required to forward to someone who doesn’t know TAMI.
Specifically regarding our struggle to get recognition from the Arnona for Mosad Mitnadev we collated all the information - feel free to use it and distribute, and feedback is more than welcome!
P.S. Most of the information is in Hebrew - if you can contribute translation , please do!

1 Like

אתה על זה ?

hmm. No, entirely not. I can call you later after I’m back home, say 8 pm?

It was directed to @_AS

Work for the city? Leading communities? Socially involved? The Tel Aviv-Jaffa Municipality would like to thank you for a special evening dedicated to activism and engagement!
In the program: Lectures, workshops, meetings with city officials at eye level and most importantly - connections of active residents from all over the city! All content will take place at the Bialik Square complex: the City Hall, the Bialik House, the Lovling House - the White City Center and the LGBT temporary center building.

https://www.tel-aviv.gov.il/Pages/MainItemPage.aspx?WebID=3af57d92-807c-43c5-8d5f-6fd455eb2776&ListID=969f7de3-0ac9-4a30-88f0-2e1a7281f3d0&ItemId=18083

מתי? 13.11.2019, 19:30 - 22:00
איפה? בית העיר ביאליק 24, תל אביב - יפו

תיאור

בתכנית: הרצאות, סדנאות, מפגשים עם בכירי עירייה בגובה העיניים והכי חשוב – חיבורים של תושבים אקטיביים מכל העיר! כל התכנים יתרחשו במתחם כיכר ביאליק: בית העיר, בית ביאליק, בית ליבלינג- מרכז העיר הלבנה ובמבנה המרכז הזמני הגאה.

אני מגיע לזה.